Mt Ulap Hike – rescheduled

Well, I was supposed to be hiking, with my best friend, Mt. Ulap in Benguet later today. Unfortunately the schedule has been pushed further until February 26 due to an incident that occurred earlier.


So the “incident” was that NPAs (New People’s Army) in Baguio decided to burn two mining trucks of a certain company that operate there which cause the Kennon road to be closed down. There’s also another rotating story that Abusayaf are in Baguio as well and that they killed 3 women and thrown their bodies along the road.

Our team, the team we are joining for the tour, decided that it will beΒ safer if we postpone it first. Which I agree, it’s better to be safe than sorry, right?

The mountain will still be there even if out hike gets pushed back two weeks, so I guess that’s fine, right?




Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s